Saturday, 17 September 2011

Guitar assignment : Compare and Contrast

I have learned piano since I was four years old. I love Guitar very much because when I was young, I loved guitar and my mother asked me to learn to play piano.

About the compare and contrast of the classmates and me:
- Compare: Most of them have played piano, love guitar, Tin and Roxy love songs...
- Contrast: Hao likes rap, hip hop songs, has played guitar for 2 months, Loc and Jack don't like soft music, Kathy hates organ...
I love Guitar very much...

My goals in guitar are to play guitar well like playing song within singing, read notes, know chords,...
Guitar is the awesome!

My thought is we can play guitar within singing song like classical. Guitar's music sound very good, especially is classical because some the guitarists play it very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment